Friday, 30 November 2012

Christmas Etsy Gift Guide- For the Woman that Loves Detail...


So, I thought I would make a little colour coded gift guide with some of the beautiful pieces I've been admiring on Etsy.


*On the top left is a Watercolor Illustration Print of Two Love Birds titled "Love Wreath" and it's by yumiyumi, in Colombus, USA. I'm actually going to buy this myself as a 6 year anniversary present for my boyfriend and I, to hang in our bedroom!
*Rob Ryan is one of my all-time favourite artists and I love this cushion so much. You can find it in his Etsy shop here.
Jane Ormes (top right) is an artist based in Bristol, England and she produces the most beautiful gocco prints. This 'Hare that can stare' print is beautiful, I love the colour so much!
* The Small Cotton Broken Arrows Zip Pouch and Screen printed Broken Arrows Tote Bag are by Jacqui and Scott who are based in Tacoma, WA, USA.
*The beautiful Luna Series "Dream" Greeting card (bottom right) is also available as a print and is by Cork based Irish artist Eleanor Reilly.
* The stunning 'Thrive' print (bottom left) by Yella James in Portland, OR, USA.
* Who doesn't love notebooks? They are something that I for one can't get enough of! The beautiful 'Black Garden Journal' here is by Slovenia based Petra Kern.
* This gorgeous 'Thank You For Being You' teacup print is by the talented Hazel Nicholls. It would make a great present at any time of the year!
*And I couldn't finish without some beautiful jewelry... Danielle of dinosaurtoes who is based in Lynchburg, VA, USA makes the most amazing jewelry including these stunning Pyrite Studs